January 18, 2012

The big Three-O



So it's official I turned the big 3-0 this year. It was actually a pretty nice day.





We started the day with Starbucks coffee {free bday coffee later} and birthday cake pops. What better way to start the day.





Sydney enjoyed her cake pop and hot chocolate.





There were flowers and balloons waiting for me in my office when I arrived at work. A big bouquet of balloons from my coworker Christina and fun yellow flowers and a big bouquet of balloons and more flowers from Matt.




Matt surprised me with a nice hotel room and even had more flowers and strawberries and champagne waiting for me. We went out for dinner and drinks. I was really looking forward to having a drink and here's fancy drink number one.



Special drink number two and look it looks like a C right on top for Christa!




Close up of my fruity C drink.




So many drinks sooooo little time.




Birthday dessert. Love it




Matt and I with the amazing dessert. We headed off to down town Temecula after dessert for more drinks and it was a great night all around.




Hoping the rest of the year is just as amazing as my 30th birthday was!

Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment